March 9, 2022
You might have a love/hate relationship with snowbirds and we can’t wait to hear your stories. We ask you to please remember to respect the community guidelines.
By commenting on our blogs, you are agreeing to follow community guidelines (‘Guidelines’). Although we will do our utmost to avoid this, we reserve the right to delete comments posted by users if they are deemed to violate these guidelines and block users from further engagement.
We ask that you DO NOT:
- Post anything that contains any material that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, or harassing towards any person whether a user on this blog or not.
- Defame others.
- Use posts to promote products or services.
- Use third-party content without permission unless you are permitted to do so by copyright law.
- Post any medical advice on our blogs, or accept any medical advice from other users.
- Post any material which may be discriminatory or cause offense on the grounds of an individual’s sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or working status.
- Impersonate anyone else.
- Upload or post any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, programs or files designed to destroy, interrupt, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware.
Keep your comments on the subject matter of the post on which you are commenting.
You are responsible for the content of any messages that you post.
Save the saltiness for the beach and be kind to your fellow users.